As school board and administration of Mount Cheam Christian School, Chilliwack, BC, we are always called to plan ahead although we certainly must always keep in mind what the Lord says through James: “If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that” (4:15).
At this point in time, we are inviting applicants for 2023-2024 for elementary and secondary positions.
JOB DUTIES for all positions:
1. Teach elementary school students according to approved curriculum from a Christian and Biblical perspective based on the doctrinal viewpoint of the Reformed Congregations in North America (RCNA)
2. Prepare courses for presentation to students according to approved curriculum
3. Teach students using lessons, visual presentations and field-trips
4. Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental and social development
5. Assign and correct homework
6. Prepare, administer and correct tests
7. Evaluate the progress of students, and discuss individual needs of students and progress results with students, parents and school officials
8. Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops
9. Identify children’s individual learning needs.
Mount Cheam Christian School (“MCCS”) is a faith-based private school. Applicants should subscribe to the Mission, Purpose and Goals of the MCCS Society. Applicants should be members of the Reformed Congregation in North America, or closely affiliated denominations.
* Last updated on January 26, 2023